Community Acupuncture Resources
- The POCA member clinic guidelines.
- The People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture: POCA is a cooperative owned by patients, acupuncturists, students, community acupuncture clinics, and their supporters, that organizes collective investments of time, energy, participation and money, to further its vision. The purpose of the People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture is to create a stable and sustainable economic foundation for the delivery of affordable acupuncture, and to establish and maintain structures to that end.
- Interview with the founders of Community Acupuncture
- Why the Community Acupuncture movement was created and continues to flourish.
- Watch an animated video explaining what you need to know:
- Watch this video to learn how Community Acupuncture works and how it has impacted people all over the US.